Thursday, January 7, 2016

I Get By with a Little Help

I need to mention some people that are great resources to me on this journey.  This whole thing would be much more difficult without help.

Lisa - a friend and vegan.  She has emailed me some great resources such as cookbooks, documentaries, easy recipes etc (and she is a resource too!)

Joe - The Chef!  He is helping me so much by playing along when we are on dates.  He has made two different types of hummus for me, dinner etc.  This would be much more difficult without him.

My Lady Loves! -  asking me questions, sending me encouraging notes, planning walks with me etc.  I really appreciate all of that.  You ladies rock my world!

The Ladies at work - we are certainly in this together!  Excited for our upcoming potluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment