Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 3: Headache Madness

Today was not good.  It started ok but then as the day wore on, I got a raging headache.  I mean I thought I was going to hurl at one point.  Is this dairy withdrawal?  Is this not eating enough calories?  Is this a combo of these items?  I know that I was not dehydrated so I can eliminate that  from the possibilities.

me: yesterday


I had dinner plans with my parents, I took some Aleve got on the road to meet them.  I had a large dinner, bread, salad, roasted squash.  I felt so much better after that.  Perhaps I needed a snack before dinner.  I'm not really sure.  There will be some experimenting going on this week for sure though.

PS. Non dairy coconut creamer from Trader Joe's is a decent sub for half and half.  You need to use a lot though.  I don't sugar my coffee so I need a good amount of cream in there.

Gotta getcha some!

1 comment:

  1. It may have been not enough carbs or sugar. I know when I've done Whole 30, days 3-5 usually come with headaches from my body adjusting to the type of sugars (complex carbs) I'm eating.

    ReplyDelete