Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Chugging Along

MyFitnessPal

I made sure to eat enough food and am also now using myfitnesspal (mingomo9, if you want to be friendly) to track my food, not my exercise though.  I hate when you enter in your exercise and they give you more calories to consume.  Ummm I'm trying to have a deficit here. So I skip that part of it completely but am using it for food. 

I didn't track food yesterday but I made sure to EAT more food so I did not get a headache. 

Food for the day:
Breakfast: coconut yogurt with blueberries (make sure to get the kind that is dairy free!), 16 oz coffee with coconut creamer from Trader Joe's and no sugar
Snack peanuts, chia bar, chamomile tea (plain, no sugar or "milk"
Lunch: Broccoli Soup, avocado with balsamic vinegar
Snack: none
Dinner: whole wheat rotini with veggie ratatouille 
Dessert: 2 cookies, vegan

For most meals I drink water, I do have coffee in the AM though.  I had extra food today, an apple and an orange.  Just holding onto those for another day at my desk.  

Overall, feeling so good!  I haven't done a really  hard workout yet though.  I'm saving that joy for Thursday evening.  I will make sure to add an afternoon snack in for that day. I have lost 5lbs so far.  Crazy since I have done nothing other than walk and change my food. 

Drinking More Water:
The best thing about drinking water is that I had switched to this years ago.  I drink water as soon as I wake up and then I have a large stadium cup from the Nationals 2012 season that I keep at my desk.  I drink 3 of those each day while I'm at work.  I have water with my dinner so no empty calories or sugar.  

When I'm at a restaurant I usually get unsweetened tea (occasionally sweet tea).  I just feel blah when I consume too much sugar.  I also rarely have a soda.  It should be a treat, not a daily item.  





No comments:

Post a Comment