Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Favorite Things


 Movie I am totally obsessed with: Pitch Perfect
Photo





I LOVE this movie.  I first watched it in January when I was home with the flu.  I watched it 3 times in one day.  I am actually watching it while I type this.  I might have a problem.  I got the special set at Target that came with a cup (to practice your cups song with!), 2 pens, a pencil, sunglasses  and of course the DVD.  My friend Beth taught me the cups song and there is a bar in DC where if you do this at the bar you get $$ off your drinks.  Pretty cool!  I recently learned that Pandora has a Pitch Perfect station.  Guess what I will be listening to tomorrow.  I watch this probably once a week.  I have a problem.

Product to NOT be scared of: Boots Botanics Facial Oil


Photo 












Ladies, don't be scared of facial oil!  My favorite is Josie Marin Argan oil,  if you shop now you can get 10% off with the code: autumn.  The one pictured is from Target (Boots Botanics Facial Oil).  It is a really really strong floral smell.  I am not a fan of the smell, but I like the product overall.  I put it on at night, probably 5-6 nights a week.  This oil does not clog your pores,will not make you break out, none of that!  The bottle will last you a long time.  The Boots item is under $10! 





Vitamin/Supplement that I am enjoying: L-Lysine

 
My sister turned me onto this years ago and I have been a fan ever since.  I keep it in my desk and take it after lunch.  If I am feeling a cold sore coming on, I up it to 2 to 3 times a day.  I find it helps with nail and mouth health.  You can read all about the science elsewhere, I am just saying that for me this is a great supplement that I like to take.  




Product for the Home: Roku

My dad bought me this and I am loving it!  I don't have a gaming system and I don't want to watch TV on my laptop so this was the ideal solution!  You hook it up to your TV, add all your accounts, Netflix, Hulu +, Amazon Prime, whatever you have going on.  Then you simply watch your stuff streaming through the Roku.  So awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment