Monday, November 11, 2013

October Glossybox Review


 Glossybox is a monthly subscription service (you can subscribe for just one month or 3 months, 6 months or 1 year).  You get five products to sample, some of which are full size.

I pulled up to my house and this was attached to my mailbox!  I grabbed it and ran into the house so excited to open it.

 

 Here is a photo of the items in Glossybox
 

 Here they are in the flesh! 


The lip gloss is very nice, it is a sheer color with good staying power and it is a full size gloss.  I am not sure that I would buy this due to the price of $16.50, but it is nice to have. 

The perfume is very subtle, a nice change for the fall where strong florals are a bit too strong.  I don't think I would buy a full size of this because after about 2 hours I can't even tell that I have on any perfume. 

Fresh face cream is so nice!  This face lotion is so nice and luxurious.  It is a really soft smell and dries to a matte finish (which I really appreciate).  I went and bought the full size of this already

Sesha face mask- paper masks are making a comeback so I was happy to have this to try out.  You wash your face and then put this on for 15-30 minutes.  After you take it off, do not wash the residue, rub it into your skin and let dry.  The pros - this is all ready to use, just unfold and peel of plastic layer.  Cons - can't use for spot treatment.

Tarte mascara, this is a full size mascara which retails for $23 - this pays for the Glossybox all by itself! This made my lashes look REALLY long, but not very full.  I will try with more layers and update later.

So of the items received, 2 of them were full size!  I just get the boxes now and then as I have so many products that I can't justify getting this on a monthly basis. 

If you are interested in Glossybox, please shoot me an email and I can give you a link to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment