Friday, December 13, 2013

November Favorite Things

November Favorite Things:

Running:
This month was all about gearing up for Spring running season.  What does this mean for me?  I had to get serious about starting to train.  3 days of week of running are a must for me right now with cross training 2 other days. At the end of the month I can run 4 (very slow) miles without having to walk!  I train outside year round and much prefer to run in the cold.  Just make sure you have proper gear to keep you warm and you are good to go.  Also PSA, please don't run with headphones outside, you become very unaware of your surroundings.  Stay safe bbs!

Dogs!
I have 3 amazing dogs and they make my day everyday.  They are so much fun and are ready to play any time.


Photo
Elly, Gordon, Sammy (L-R)



Thanksgiving:


I had a wonderful time with my family.  My mom does a big brunch in the AM for us.  My sister and her family usually have to leave early afternoon before dinner, so brunch is our "Thanksgiving Dinner".  Later my parents and I do a small Thanksgiving.  Between meals this year we went a walk to the local elementary school.  Here are my Dad, nephew and myself:








Photo
The coldest walk of the year (so far!)






No comments:

Post a Comment