Saturday, October 12, 2013

September 2013 Favorite Things

Here are a few of my Favorite things from the month of September:

Perfume: I recently discovered Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.
 Viva La Juicy Luxe Limited Edition 3.4 oz.

How long has this been around?  I am mad for it!  I got it as a sample over the summer and for some reason just wasn't super interested in trying it.  But of course I finally got around to it and was so pleased with the smell.  For me it is the kind of perfume that instantly brightens my mood when I use it.  If you purchase from the Juicy Couture website you can get this amazing limited edition bottle ($98).  You can also get smaller bottles ranging from $52-$98.

Skin Care: An oldie but a goodie for me.
 Clarifying Cleanser
Murad Clarifying Cleanser.  Whenever my skins starts to get a bit crazy, I always go back to this.  For me, this product really works for a short time frame.  It is a bit harsh long term for my skin, but when I am having breakout issues or greasy skin issues, this does the trick! You can purchase this at Sephora or from Murad.  Approximately $26.

Makeup: The joy and wonder of CC cream

Product Image

 L'oreal CC Cream.  I got this on a whim one day at CVS.  I have been having a problem recently where my makeup just sinks into my pores and looks gross.  This does not do that!  It is light coverage (which is my preference for everyday wear) it has a floral smell (not my favorite but I can deal with it).  I like the way it feels on my skin.  After applying, I put on my concealer and then I wait a minute for all that to set before I put some powder on.  You can purchase this at any drugstore (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart).  Approximately $13.

Online Service: Shoedazzle.

 Bangle

This is a service that helps you pick out shoes, handbags and accessories.   I got the boots pictured above and they are darling!  They actually zip on the other side and the zipper shown is just for looks.  There are tons of cute accessories too which I will take a look at in the future.  Disclosure, if you join Shoedazzle from my link I get points toward store credit.  These boots were $86.


That is all I have for the month of September.

Hugs and Loves,

Mo




No comments:

Post a Comment