Friday, June 13, 2014

May Favorite Things

Hello Honey Darling Dears!

It is finally feeling like Spring here so I have been spending much of my time outdoors.

Yard Work:

I am hesitant to say that I enjoy the process of yard work, but I do enjoy the end result.  It is a really satisfying feeling.  I might even try power washing this weekend.  It's getting crazy over here! 

Photo
When done with yard work, enjoy!


Outdoor Activities:

I am really enjoying swimming, biking and running outdoors (coincides with triathlon training, no?).  A big shout out to my friend Heather at Mouse Fitness for going on bike rides with me.  Heather has been so patient with me and helping me calm the F down when I almost fall (which is at least 2 x per ride).  Heather is an amazing person, fitness friend, personal trainer, and running coach.  She is amazing!  Please consider her for your future fitness needs.

Outdoor Conerts:

Thursday nights in Reston: http://lakeanneplaza.com/calendar/
 
Friday nights in Herndon: www.herndonrocks.com

Saturday nights in Reston: http://www.restontowncenter.com/cgi-bin/calendar/Calcium40.pl?Op=ShowIt&CalendarName=EVENTS
Photo
Free Music!

 
Grilling Season:

 It is so nice to be able to hang out with friends in a super chill way.  I love hanging out at someone's house and grilling.  It is a great time to hang out and involve your friends that have kids. 


Sorry for no photos at the moment, will update soon with pictures!

Hugs and Loves!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment