Friday, June 13, 2014

Sephora Color IQ

Baby Ruth!



YOU GUYS!

I recently went to Sephora at Tysons Corner mall.  As you know, I love love love Sephora.   I met the most amazing employee named Tiffany.  I saw her in the store with her bight blue hair and I knew that she would be spectacular (spoiler alert! she was!).

The best place on Earth


I asked her about doing a color match, it is a new technology to Sephora where an associate uses a handheld machine to test your face in a few different spots in order to find  the correct color for you to wear.  Once the color selection is done, you can then choose your coverage options and the computer will tell you which brands you match with.  This is super cool and a usefull tool.  It is free to have this service done!  I would recomend trying it in different seasons (summer/winter) because your tone my change as well as your coverage needs.

Hugs and Loves,

M


PS. If you don't have Ebates yet, please use my link to sign up: My Ebates!

you should use Ebates at all times


No comments:

Post a Comment