Friday, April 11, 2014

March Favorite Things

Hello Honey Darling Dears!


This month is all about some of my favorite eye makeup.

Mascara:

Origins Underwear for Lashes $17 + Fringe Benefits Mascara in Black $17

Photo

I have been using this for about 15 years.  It is hands down the BEST for length, volume and growth.  I get compliments all the time on how long, full and healthy my lashes are.  This is the reason! 

I do one eye at a time, start with the Underwear for Lashes.  This puts on a base layer for the mascara to stick to.  Then I put on the mascara.  Do not rush!  Take your time to really get in there and get all your lashes.  I do top and bottom of each lash.

Eye Shadow Pallet:

Urban Decay Naked 2 $54

Photo

Photo

This is the best quality eye shadows.  They can all be used together or on their own.  It is a mix of matte (not shiny) and soft shine.  I use this everyday, so even thought the cost is a bit up there, if you can control your urges to buy other stuff once you have this, it is a great value. 



Sparkle Shadow:

Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish in Dusty Rose $32

Photo

Photo

This is crazy cool!  It can be worn alone or over other eye makeup to create a beautiful foil finish.  The directions from Sephora:
Suggested Usage:
-Add two drops of eye primer to mixing tray.
-Add a small dab of Magnificent Metals to mixing tray.
-Swirl primer and shadow together.
-Use the tip of your finger to gently press mixture onto center of lid.
-For a bold, high-metallic finish, build intensity with additional layers.

I just put a dab of the eye primer directly onto my brush (a little goes a long way here) and then put the brush into the shadow and apply to my eye.  You do what works for you.

Concealer:
Soap and Glory Trick and Treatment

Photo

I am so thankful the day I found this on sale at Sephora.  This not only treats your under eye area, it has a high pigment "trick" that reflects light so your circles look like they are gone.  I use this everyday.

Here are all of these items used together:

Photo

Photo


Please excuse the curlers in my hair



Not at all makeup related, but I am really obsessed with Sperrys. 

Photo

These are just a few of the Sperrys I own.  I love and adore them all.




Hugs and Loves,

M




No comments:

Post a Comment