Friday, April 18, 2014

Clean Skin

Some of you have asked about my daily skin care routine.  As the season changes so does my daily routine.  For the Spring here is what I am doing.


Daily Routine
Morning:

Beyond Basics Nourish and Diminish

Photo

After this I dry my face and use a serum and daily face lotion.  Simple and easy right!

Evening:

Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil
Photo

I clearly love this as this bottle is almost gone.  I put a few pumps in my hand add a bit of water and then spend a good minute or two massaging it on my face.  Take your time in the evening to really get all the daily gunk off your face!



2X a week:

Clarisonic
Photo

This is hands down one of the best purchases I have ever made for my skin.  You can use any face cleanser with it and it just amps up the effectiveness and really gets your skin glowing. 

Amour Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel

Photo

This product is magical.  I got this as a sample and I knew I would have to have the full size.  This is a powder that you put into the palm of your hand, add a tiny bit of water and then lather up.  This will leave your skin so soft and smooth.  This product will last a very long time.

Treating Problem Areas:

Like everyone I get some problem areas, mainly my chin/jawline area and my nose.  Once a week I like to do a mask on these areas only.

Photo



After the mask, I use either my clarisonic or I do a microderm.  I am especially fond of the Mary Kay microderm set.

Mary Kay Microderm
Photo

The trick with microderm is that you need to spend time using it.  Do not press hard on your face, rather go over areas a few times gently.

Clinque Clarifying Lotion
Photo

Use this in moderation!  I do NOT put this all over my face, just areas that need a little extra help.

DermaDoctor Ain't Misbehavin
Photo

This I use for spot treatment to shrink and dry out zits. 

Be sure to use a good night cream and eye cream and have a glorious sleep. 

And that's all I got folks!


Hugs and Loves,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment