Monday, February 17, 2014

Snow Days

Let me start by saying I am a huge fan of snow.  This is probably not the popular opinion of many adults in my area. 

Thursday was a magnificent day for me!  We got over a foot of snow and I got to stay home from work (to shovel all day, LOL). 

The snow started Wednesday night (I was out having a lovely dinner with April, Frank and Joe at Mellow Mushroom)

Photo
Wednesday night


Photo
Thursday night


The dogs of course were loving it.  I did have to go make trails for them in the backyard because they got really tired trying to make their own trails. 
Photo: They look like bunnies out there

Then of course came the shoveling....6 hours of it

Photo
Long Driveway







All the shoveling and what not was worth it.  This was a great snow, all the neighborhood kids were out sledding and wild shrieks could be heard throughout the day.  We haven't had a really good one in a few years so I was happy to have it. 











No comments:

Post a Comment