Wednesday, August 13, 2014

July Favorite Things

Hello Honey Darling Dears!


Pendants:

I wear my Nike necklace all the time but sometimes I want to add someting else.  I  saw this on Etsy and I had to have it.   I ordered it and it came within 2 weeks.  I was so excited, I wore it the next day.  It has a super long chain that at first I was not excited about, however, I gave it a chance and I do actually like it. 





Photo
I had to have this





Throw Pillows:

My Mom has passed her obsession with throw pillows on to me.  I have a growing collection, so now when I get new pillows I have to get rid of older pillows.  Thanks Mom!

Photo
I also had to have these (2 of course)





Toothpaste:

At my last dental visit, even the hygenist commented on how bright my teeth looked.  I owe it to Crest 3d White Luxe.  I like the taste of this, how clean my teeth feel after and of course how bright they look. 
Photo
Shine bright like a diamond




Hugs and Loves,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment