Sunday, May 4, 2014

April Favorite Things


Hello Honey Darling Dears!




NYX Wonder Pencil

Photo


I picked this up on a whim.  You can use this for all sorts of stuff.  You can use it as a concealer, line around your lips to keep lipstick in place, eye liner, spot treatment etc.  I am really enjoying this product and I imagine that it would be great to traveling so that you don't have to bring so many products.



Blush: Revlon


Photo



I am so over the bronzing/nude/monochromatic color look.  Add some color to your face!  Blush and lipstick and give you such a nice color pop and look so much more natural then doing various sades of nude/tan/bronze.

I found this Revlon multicolored blush at my local CVS.  I like that it has a mix of colors rather than a solid color.  I don't want bright cheeks when the rest of my skin is so very pale.  I would say this color is good for light to very light skin tones.  This color probably would not be good for people with dark complexion as it is very subtle. 



Bracelet
Photo

I found this pretty bracelet at Wegmans of all places.   It is just a simple stretchy band bracelet and it looks like it will go with so many things.  Not bad for $11.99!


And of course who could forget April 25?

Photo: Remember, all you need today is a light jacket


Hugs and Loves!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment